17 newly built Luxury Houses in Bansko Ski Resort, situated in a very prime area, just 5 minutes walking distance from the Ski lift and at the outskirts of magnificent Pirin Mountains.
The area, comprising all plots that are for sale, is gated, so as to provide extra security within. Every plot have a different footprint, depends the position in the complex of approximately 300 sq.M
There is at least one parking space available per plot, but should you require more, then this can be arranged.External Features:
• All houses will be built using some of the best materials available.
• The houses have been designed by Bulgarian professionals with the help of European experts who have an excellent reputation in their field.
• Roofing- Special Timber supports and finishes; steel sheeting, cladding for insulation, strength and safety.
• Windows and outside doors- are made of high quality aluminium frames with double insulation, including micro opening facility, complete with insect screens.
• Balcony and terrace railings- are also made of Metal to accompany the house design and to maintain low maintenance.
• Main entrance door- is equipped with a mortise lock and anti-thrust bolts for security.• Inside doors- are made of solid wood with matte glass in the panel frame.
• Curtain railings: Electrical points are prepared for balconies and terrace for motorised curtain railings.
• Inside walls decorations are made with plaster of lime solution, then plastered again with more fine white lime mix for a smooth finish.
• The central heating for the entire house is fitted with a Heat Pump System, covering the floor heating and hot water system including a 200 Lt boiler as a reserve for hot water.
• There are electrical fittings prepared for the sound system in the living area, ready for connection to TV, WiFi, phones etc.
• Loft- Area at the top of the house fitted for storage.
• Flooring and tiles- Parquet look ceramic flooring throughout all the bedrooms. The rest of the house is tiled in lighter colour parquet ceramic flooring; quality ceramics of European design
• Ample ski/baggage storage space in a storage closet just off the front door to avoid excess clutter.• Walls- A very important feature is that all dividing walls between all bedrooms and bathrooms are constructed with high quality bricks.
• Fireplace- Each house is fitted with a central fireplace to heat the entire ground floor and to give the house more character.
• Stairs- Each step is fitted with timber treads whilst the banister is comprised of glass/metal and wooden hand rail.
• Bathrooms- Each house has 3 en-suite bathrooms, one for each bedroom and one spare toilet with wash hand basin in the living area at ground floor level. There are two bathrooms which have a bath and one which is fitted with shower facilities, all of which are finished with highest quality tiles/ceramics.
• Bedrooms- Each bedroom in the house is spacious enough to fit one double or two single beds comfortably. They are positioned within the house in such a way as to enjoy a spectacular view of the Pirin Mountains from their own private balcony.
• Kitchen- The kitchen is included in the price for the house but can be completed as per your requests during negotiations.
• Electrical installation: is made of a distribution board, fitted with energy saving lights, sockets and ON and OFF switches for the central heating/security lights and for the house alarm can be operated by Wifi connection.
• There is an automatic irrigation system for your shrubbery/plants and CCTV in all common areas.
Pirin Str. 67, Bansko, BG